Wednesday 12 October 2011

My Media World

Like most people in the 21st century, the  media has revolutionised the way I live. With technology such as Iphones allowing us not only too access the internet at home but also when out and about. I use my Iphone as a calendar, a games console, a phone (of corse), a camera, for catching up with T.V and for accessing the web when out and about. Not only does it help for entertainment but it also helps me with organisation (e.g. keeping a diary). Keeping a diary is usually a very slow tiresome process but with my Iphone I can put in entries with ease and I get reminders of what I am doing and when. Also, with the combination of mobile internet and the power of my Iphone, I can catch up with T.V on demand. Because of this, I am hardly watching programs on my T.V any more, since I can access any program I want much more conveniently on my Iphone.
Iphone 3

2 comments:

  1. This reads well as a brief account of your media usage but should be detailed and more wide-ranging. As far as presentation is concerned, it is clearly set out with some images but does not exploit the technology avaliable in a blog: one of the requests was to use some audio, video or another more dynamic way of presenting information. Grade B- so far, which you are requested to improve. Remember to reflect on the second part of the task: how does the technology I'm discussing affect the worls around me? We went over this in a recent lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to seeing this completed Monday lunch break in the Media Studio

    ReplyDelete